Cleaning a Cloudy Spa
- If spa is cloudy dose Enviro Booster powder 60 grms (2 measure cups) per 1,000ltrs water and 10ml Enviro Clarifier.
- Run filter for 4hrs, remove and soak filters in hot water with Enviro Filter Cleaner.
- Rinse hose thoroughly between pleats.
- Filter water it may take 24 - 48 hours to clear completely.
- The water should end up clear and clean with no odour detectable.
- 24 hours later, test Booster level with the Test kit tablets, ensure booster level is 3.00(deep pink), if light pink add normal dose booster, if clear add double dose booster.
- Test pH level should be 7.6 – 7.8.
- If pH is below the above level then add 60grms (2 measure cups) Enviro pH Raiser run filter.
- If weekly dose is due:
Dose Spa with your required dose of Water Sanitiser, Enviro Clarifier and Enviro Booster Powder.
If weekly dose is not due then;
- Relax and enjoy your champagne!!!
- Remember to clean the cartridge often as this is the “kitchen tidy” of your spa.
- Renew filters after 18 months.